Re: Re: special for ed carrick

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 09:42:14 EDT

"Anne Baker" <patience@cif.rochester.edu> wrote in message

> Boys are confusing...
>
> Anyway, the joke comes from Daktoberfest 03, when to express
> fear/consternation or general "wtf are you doing?" I would say "eep!"
> It made Ed giggle like a small child, which in turn was very funny. So
> now I do if for effect. You should come to Daktoberfest, then you'd get
> to hear it.
>
> ~~Anne

The thought of (j)ed giggling like a small child is funny enough by itself.
I'd come to Daktoberfest, but I used up most of my vacation going to the BBQ
and am trying to save up so that I can take some days off during the school
year to catch up on homework/projects.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L