Re: Re: special for ed carrick

From: Anne Baker (patience@cif.rochester.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 22:39:49 EDT

On Wednesday, August 25, 2004, at 11:52 AM, Josh Battles wrote:

>>> I do not understand. Please elaborate?
>>
>> Try wearing your goggles (that episode was on last night woohoo!).
>
> my goggles are broken.

Boys are confusing...

Anyway, the joke comes from Daktoberfest 03, when to express
fear/consternation or general "wtf are you doing?" I would say "eep!"
It made Ed giggle like a small child, which in turn was very funny. So
now I do if for effect. You should come to Daktoberfest, then you'd get
to hear it.

~~Anne