Re: 1998 alternator in a GenII

From: DML (kvmac45@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 21:09:47 EDT

I am going to try mine this weekend. I found a junkyard 136 amp alternator
for $30 off a 2001 Ram, same part number and everything, so it should bolt
right up. If I am lucky I will be able to find a junked Dodge and snip the
plug off the harness. Otherwise I will have to come up with a slightly more
creative solution.