Wild week in Brownsville, Pa! (Slightly OFF-topic)

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 28 2004 - 19:31:01 EDT

I'm not sure how many of you watch the News in and around the Pa,Wv,Oh
area's, and I'm not sure if the AP picked up this on a national level or
not.

Friday morning about 6:40-6:45 AM a TRI-axle Dump truck on it's way to pick
up a load of Blacktop
Crossed the centerline and WIPED OUT a woman's GM mid-size sedan actually
Tearing the car in 2 and collected a Telephone pole in the process shoving
both into the Front of the woman's home!

While shoving her husband's GEO Tracker some 80-100 FT further down the
street!

The driver of the truck claims A Silver CAR pulled out in front of him and
caused him to cross the centerline........

This all happened about a block from the NAPA store where I work!...Luckily
it was early enough that I wasn't on my in to work that morning!......

Now on with the Dakota Content.......

Witness's claim a 01' Silver RC Dakota (NO!...Not mine!) decided to take a
dip in the MON river while it's owner was fishing with friends, Witness
claim the 2wd low rider style Dakota rolled into the MON
at the boat dock and FLOATED for about 5 minutes before finally sinking to
the bottom of the Mon river!.........

The Dakota was recovered about 4 day's later with the help of Divers and a
Sonar equiped salvage vessel, a number of cruedly attached parts were lost
when the Current took them including the new
bedcover the owner had just recently installed.

The insurance company totalled the truck and paid the owner off on it!....

I wish I knew where it was as I would buy it for the parts!.........LOL!

My 01 is safely tucked away in it's garage!........NO watersports for
it!....

Ron
01' Dakota Sport RC 3.9 ...mods? Too Many!
99' Dakota SLT CC 5.2...mods? Not Enough!