Re: Wild week in Brownsville, Pa! (Slightly OFF-topic)

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Aug 28 2004 - 20:53:13 EDT

Ronald Taylor wrote:

> Witness's claim a 01' Silver RC Dakota (NO!...Not mine!) decided to take
> a dip in the MON river while it's owner was fishing with friends,
> Witness claim the 2wd low rider style Dakota rolled into the MON
> at the boat dock and FLOATED for about 5 minutes before finally sinking
> to the bottom of the Mon river!.........
>
> The Dakota was recovered about 4 day's later with the help of Divers and
> a Sonar equiped salvage vessel, a number of cruedly attached parts were
> lost when the Current took them including the new
> bedcover the owner had just recently installed.
>
> The insurance company totalled the truck and paid the owner off on it!....
>
> I wish I knew where it was as I would buy it for the parts!.........LOL!
>
> My 01 is safely tucked away in it's garage!........NO watersports for
> it!....

The following press release has been issued by Terrible Tom's lawyers:

        "Our client has denied any and all knowledge regarding the reported
incident of a Silver Dodge Dakota some how ending up under water in the
state of PA. Forthermore, he has stated for the record, that he has no
knowledge as to the wherabouts of any parts missing from the truck. We
offer our deepest condolances to the owner of the Dakota and hope that
the individual responsible is brought to justice. When asked for
comment, Terrible Tom simply said 'Wasn't me!' "

- The Law Offices of Dewey, Cheetum, and Howe

--

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/