Brake Pads

From: ffastje (ffastje@cox.net)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 10:35:48 EDT

Well got my truck back from the stealer. everything seems ok the power
steering seems better no noticeable difference from the bellypan gasket
replacement. I still have to change the belt tensioner assy. The dealer also
noted the left front pads so I was wondering a good reasonably priced brake
pads would be? auto zone has the PFC-CARBON-METALIC BRAKE PAD Are these
any good ? TIA.
ffastje@cox.net 1999 Dakota CC 3.9 auto 4X4
jet performance thermostat http://www.geocities.com/ffastje/

---