Re: Coolant temperature sensor

From: Biff Byrum (bbyrum9@foothill.net)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 17:11:25 EDT

I've been watching these forums and some repair forums for well over a year,
and I'd say that between 50-60% of the questions asked involve a sensor
problem. They are very sensative devices, and they do some very wierd things
at times. Like the 0-1v O2 sensor on my truck after 15,000 miles starting to
return over 4 volts. That truck was virtually undrivable when that happened.
Biff byrum