Re: Re: Difference between 91 and 92-up

From: TJ Goettner (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 17:45:25 EDT

Ive found a 91 with 88K on it, thats why I ask about the differences. I
would have 2 whole trucks to work with as far as parts go, so I should be
able to make it work. BUT, as far as the trans goes, couldnt I just switch
the bell housing? I thought that those bolts were just on the inside,
behind the TC?

TJ