SAS Update

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 00:06:52 EDT

Was going to get the front crossmember finished up and then move onto
the rear. Jon's band saw had other ideas.

<http://tinyurl.com/6oqjp>

I can see that one of the bearings started to fall apart, I'm not sure
the cause of the worm gear damage yet. I'm wondering if I'll be able
to find repair parts for it anywhere. I'm expecting not......
Searching Google for Clarke bandsaw is turning up no brick & mortars.
Uugh. A setback is not what I need right now.

Hopefully the abrasive wheel chopsaw will be able to manage what I need
for the spring hangars, but I've never met one I liked.

--
Mike Maskalans            <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
'84 RamCharger Daily Driver       '98 Dakota under the knife