Re: OT: Frances

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 22:35:38 EDT

Yeah, when I was a lot younger I lived in Sacramento and I remember the
tremors. Scared the crap out of me. this 'cane is a funny one since
looking at the Hurricane Centers website they cannot get the models to
agree. First time I can remember in a long time reading their reports
and them not feeling as confident in the forecast.

I just found out today that I have to work Friday to get the office
prepped for the 'cane. Why others cannot start doing it tomorrow while
I am out working in the filed I have no idea. I mentioned it and they
started bitching saying they wouldn't know what to do. Boils down to
screw you we don't want to have to do anything extra. Boy, I need to
get another job.

Dak content. Since my Dak is out in storage where I have my '68 and my
father has his toys I locked it all up and pulled the coil wire. I
don't trust the building to be too secure if we get one here and
figured idiots might try to steal it. Not having a coil wire should
slow them down some.

Jeff Durling