Re: OT: Frances

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 20:27:46 EDT

Good luck to you as well.

The only thing I really hate about a hurricane is the uncertainty
beforehand. If I KNEW it would hit me, I can deal with that. Gimme a
U-haul, and I'm outta here. I'll write the house off to insurance and
rebuild it.

But, even up to an hour or so beforehand, you STILL don't have a true idea
about its track.

I'll still take them over earthquakes anyday.

TonyC