Re: Heater core lets go at 37,500..........need advice.

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sun Sep 05 2004 - 03:01:33 EDT

Hey, Jon!

<snip> Yeah, its not the heater core itself that makes this an expensive
 repair, its the labor. Is the guy fixing your Dak charging you the
 book rate, or actual time? If its actual time, hopefully he won't
 run over and give you a nasty surprise when its time to pick up
 DAKSY! :-(<snip>

He's charging the book rate - the LAW here in NY - at least in this
neck of the woods - states that's ALL he can charge...
He already named the price... but he knew how much of a biotch
the procedure is...
He also indicated that he is quite happy to have my Bible for guidance...
To my dismay, he said "Dodges are known to have HC problems"...8-(

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
Averill Park, NY
2K DAK SY CC Sport + V6 4X4 5 Speed

WebPage URL: http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/