RE: Wiring Harness

From: Steve Mills (srm804@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 05 2004 - 02:37:41 EDT

You neglected to say what truck you had but I may still be able to help. I
had a 92 that kept blowing the 10amp giving me a brake and antilock light on
the dash.Needless to say my brake lights didn't work. The fix for it was the
brake lamp switch on the pedal. It had a short in it causing the fuse to
blow. Hope this helps.