Is this the time of year stuff breaks?.....................

From: steve preston (steves287dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 17:42:04 EDT

WOW. Now the wife`s Grand Cherokee (2000) is making a
rumbling noise from the blower fan motor,or something
in the ductwork is flapping in the breeze. Still
happens when I switch between floor/defrost/front
vents,etc. You can hardly hear the rumble at low
speeds,but at the highest speed,the noise is
irritating. It might be something has gotten into the
blower box. I looked under the dash on the
passengers`s side,and it looks like the blower fan is
right there,held in place by star-head screws. Is that
it? Maybe I`ll pull that down and see if anything is
laying in there. Steve P.