RE: Coolant Temp Sensor, update

From: Jay & Dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 17:07:11 EDT

I don't know what it's at as I don't have a scanner nor anyone that I know
has a scanner. I'm just hoping that when I take it to the dealer I'll know
what would be affecting the STFT and LTFT if one or the other is out or not
normal. I just like going to the dealer knowing a little before they start
throwing all this stuff at me that I do not understand. These computer
controlled fuel injected engines are new to me, I'm use to working on older
small block Chevy's, a lot easier in my opinion ;-)

-Jay