Re: Mike Maskalans Sells His Truck On eBay!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 01:39:46 EDT

Josh Battles wrote:

> Terrible Tom wrote:
>

>> I have just learned that Mike is going to sell the truck after he has
>> completed his modifications
>>
>> Here is a first glimpse of the truck - it's already been posted on eBay.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/4uxv3
>>
>> I'm shocked what has taken place in Jon's garage...
>>

> When did Mike become Handicapped and a Ford driver? Last I checked, you
> were the one with a Ranger sitting around your house...

(sigh) good humor is lost on some people ;-P

The jist is that Mike's truck underwent a horiffic transformation. Its
a joke ;-P

Yes I do have a Ford Ranger in my drive way. It used to be in my
garage. It runs now. Had to purge the fuel system of contamination,
replace the fuel rail and the injectors. This is an area I seem to have
prior experiance with, heh. The Ranger is a winter beater I picked up
almost a year ago (that I just got running LOL) The Ram gets garaged
for this winter. I'm still planning on getting Christine up and running
before snowfall. I want to get her ready for some plowing this season.