Re: Mike Maskalans Sells His Truck On eBay!

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 09:45:09 EDT

Damn, I didnt realize fords could get any uglier....

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's