Made it to 100,000 and going..plus something new!!!

From: \ (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 10:02:17 EDT

Our Dakota QC crossed over the 100,000 mile marl this
past Sunday morning,along the edge of Wisconsin & the
Mississippi River at Diamond Bluff,Wi,enroute to
assisting my Daughter to college at St. Cloud
State(Minnesota)...First time w/ a vehicle that made
the 100,000 since 1974...

Also,picked out a puppy for myself too,but she comes
home in 2 weeks.A male Golden Retriever puppy,born on
July 28th.Its a pure pedigree'd pup,AKC and all...

=====
" A Friend"