NOW: help me buy bumper brackets WAS: RockAuto Code

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 09:20:19 EDT

""Stephen Cecil"" <scecil@npc.net> wrote in message
> - You give this discount code: 13524888734 to friends, neighbors,
relatives, the

Looks like that's the excuse I needed to order the rest of my bumper
brackets.

Does anyone have the mopar part numbers for all the front bumper brackets?
A breif description of what each number is for would help a bunch too... A
quick look at the rockauto catalog reveals that they list the mopar part
numbers as well as their own part numbers so I was hoping this could help me
pick the correct parts.

Thanks!

--
- Josh