Re: NOW: help me buy bumper brackets WAS: RockAuto Code

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 11:38:45 EDT

On Sep 9, 2004, at 09:20, Josh Battles wrote:

> Does anyone have the mopar part numbers for all the front bumper
> brackets?

My left inner is 55076771a8
I can't quite read the end of my right inner's number due to rust but
it starts out the same (through 55067677)...... There had been a
toothbrush sized wire brush around here that probably could help, but I
don't see it right off.

My left outer is 55255027L
My right outer looks like it was a bad stamping - it says 5255026R, but
I'm quite certain that it should be 55255026R (the pentacle that leads
the p/n is missing, and there's almost the faintest shadow of a 5
there, but not quite)

Hopefully that's of some minor help..... I thought RockAuto was pretty
good about parts lookups though. Whatever.

I'm finally getting to work. My message this morning wasn't quite
right. Feeling better-than-awful does not necc. make for "feeling
better". Compared to normal I still feel like crap, but hopefully I
can get the rearend under today, and the brakes plumbed, and then the
only must-do for tomorrow when I've got help is bleeding, and hopefully
it'll be rollable tonight with the ebrake.

Note to self: avoid food poisoning when on a short deadline at any and
all costs :-X

--
Mike Maskalans            <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
'84 RamCharger Daily Driver       '98 Dakota under the knife