NOW: Dak off the rack, WAS: help me buy bumper brackets

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 20:33:53 EDT

On Sep 9, 2004, at 15:06, Josh Battles wrote:

> I thought you were supposed to be off of the rack already... Good luck
> getting the rear under it, hopefully there won't be any suprises.

I would have been two+ days ago if I hadn't gotten food poisoning.
Instead, being upright == feeling like crap. This has been enough of a
surprise for me.

After yet another 6 or so hours of sleep (which makes for pushing about
52 hours straight, minus a significant break for about 3 hours this
morning) I'm not feeling nauseous while upright (yet). so I might
finally be able to do more than 15 minutes' work at a time.

--
Mike Maskalans            <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
'84 RamCharger Daily Driver       '98 Dakota under the knife