Soooooo happy!!!!!!!!!

From: TJ Goettner (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 22:45:35 EDT

Bought a 2wd long bed truck. Cab is completely trashed, inside and out,
doesnt run (electrical problem) bed is crap... BUT!! I now have my 2wd
suspension and frame to switch over my cab and bed. This will probably take
all winter to do, as I will be doing the lowering, suspension work, and
frame resto all at the same time. Most likely will do the fuel system,
in-tank pump, rear sway bar, brake hoses, Cal Tracs.... blah blah..... Need
to have everything done by Memorial Day 2005 for Cruzin' OC, MD. Money
allowing, I would like to have the aftercooler on it too. Wheels will have
to come later. Thinking about 4 in the front and back, but that may be too
much and may just go with 2/4..... we'll see. For a current pic of the
truck go to:
http://forums.atvconnection.com/Photos.cfm?ID=2972

Ignore the ugly jeep, it recently got a paint job, and new wheels, looks
nothing like it does there!!!!

Thanks to Tom Mize for posting a message about the truck!!!!!!!!!!!

TJ
1992 Dakota
318, 4X4, Long Bed
46RH, MP Comp