Re: 2nd gen charging problem

From: Don Rey (don.rey@uconn.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 08:47:35 EDT

Hey Aaron (and list),

Do you remember how you added this wiring in? Did you cut wires from the PCM
connector... and if so, which? I'm looking at the wiring diagram in the FSM
now and my brain is frying just like the VR did. The only PCM connection I
see is the alternator field control. My Dart is so much simpler!

Thanks so much!!!
Don
89 Dakota Convertible 4x4
74 Dart Sport 340