Re: Tom Plowing

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Sat Sep 11 2004 - 12:41:17 EDT

Andy Levy wrote:

> On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 10:16:01 -0500, Terrible Tom
> <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:
>
>>Yes I sold my original Meyers E-47 hydro lift unit, but I recieved the
>>guys old, non-functoning and rebuildable E-47 unit in exchange and in
>>addition to the cash he paid me. I think all it needs are solenoids and
>>its good to go.
>

> Should we be watching the news for someone in WI getting killed by a
> whacked-out plow in a few months?

No, but if we hear news of a snowplow falling through the ice in the middle
of a lake....

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com