Re: Tonneau covers - Snaps or Snapless?

From: james.zito@ps.ge.com
Date: Sat Sep 11 2004 - 12:29:00 EDT

I have a Sport Masters soft tonneau. It has Al rails that clamp to the bed
rails and velcro on them. The Cover itself is heavy vinyl with 2 tubes to
reinforce it and a wide Al rear rail. It rolls up quickly, you can access
the bed from the side without releasing the rear rail at least to reach in
and shove things back. Cost me about $250-260 about 18 months ago. I love
the thing works great. The folks who were selling the covers all
recommended going with velcro rather than snaps, they stated that the snaps
can cause issues when they get cold and not fit right. Also the velcro is
much more convenient just roll the cover out and take off no need to make
sure all them little snaps are done up......

Jim
03 CC dak