Re: Mike's SAS - The Official Pool

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 17:35:48 EDT

On Aug 18, 2004, at 20:41, andy levy wrote:

> Friday at the BBQ, late in the afternoon, we decided that we needed to
> start some guesses on when Mike would be done. Here's the list:
>
> Neil - 9/12
> Ed - 9/18

deeyam, Neil! Well-placed! Though on a technicality, Ed gets a solid
honorable mention or a possible tie since the truck isn't *really*
road-worthy yet. I won't have shocks to bolt into the mounts I made
today until the middle of next week, and the 5 miles I've driven it so
far indicate that shocks are very, very useful (Josh notwithstanding)

For the record, here's the rest-

> Tom - August 13 (sorry bud)
> Norah - 9/23
> Jason - 6 weeks from 7/23 (guess that's 9/9?)
> Bob - 9/1
> Susan - 11/15
> Josh - 8/23 (not bloody likely)
> Adam - 9/1
> Walt Felix - Friday of the 7th Annual DML BBQ & Trail Ride
>
> For this exercise, "done" means:
> * Roadworthy
> * Both new axles hung under the truck
> * Mobile under its own power

Thanks, all, for playing. And I'm glad you showed the respect not to
have a "first stuck" pool (there is no story to accompany that.
nothing to see here.)

--
Mike Maskalans            <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
'84 RamCharger       '98 Dakota out from under the knife