Re: Mike's SAS - The Official Pool

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 19:35:22 EDT

Hey wait a minute there Mr. Stinky Britches!!!!!
You've got Bob and I as having the same date, which wasn't allowed under the
"rules" (they weren't ever discussed, but i had them memorized).
But i thought i had said the 2nd Wed. in Sept. did i not? That's what i
remember saying anyway. Puts me at the 8th, that's why i was thinking i had
it in the bag last weekend when i was checking on your progress. :)
Of course, then you got all sick, serves you right for eating Ann's
cooking!!!!
hehehe

<stir stir stir>

The Adam Blaster