Re: Re: WANTED CHEAP 15x8 Rims

From: David Henry (DML@HenryWeb.net)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 20:01:15 EDT

Good News: I've got some Weld Super Single 2 wheels. They are 15x10 with
either a 3 5/8" or 3 3/4" backspace (i.e. to fit with the trailmaster lift
kit).

Bad News: I have two rims with some bends in them (minor rim damage)

Good News: I've been told that they are fixable by a wheel shop but never
did, I went with a different set of rims when I upgraded to 33's. They
still hold air after 3+ years in the garage.

Bad News: I know they still hold are because the tires are still on.

Good News: Old tires are good for burnout testing :)

More Good News: I'm located in the Detroit area, and if you talk to my
wife, she'll let you have them for the cost of shipping (or you can pick
them up for free)

David 94 CC Sport 4x4, 318, 5spd, Lifted with 33" BFG MT's