Re: Need pics/INFO of Lowered Daks

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 00:26:03 EDT

TJ Goettner wrote:

> Arent say the springs from bell tech a little firmer though? they said that
> they are 20% firmer I think. I know that would give you a bit harsher ride,
> but should improve handling right?
>
> TJ

It's not harsh until your insides come lose and you crack your teeth
together at every bump. You want stiffer spring rates but watch
yourself and don't go too stiff or you'll get a pretty bad case of
"hobby horse" when going over uneven pavement. You'll want the stiffer
springs up front as coils to help prevent bouncing. Soft leafs are
still pretty stiff in comparison.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L