Re: axle flange gasket?

From: werlax@hotmail.com
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 19:24:23 EDT

"Bill Day" wrote:
> They are listed at NAPA as "Front axle shaft seals" PN# 13995 @ a
> cost of $21.49 ea.
>
> I know becuase I had them on my list when I dont my CV's and hub
> assemblies and fogot to get them...

Thanks for the part information. For a while now, after the truck has been
driven for a while, I notice a squeak in the front end. It happens with the
rotation of the tire, therefore it's more noticeable at slower speeds since
the tire isn't rotating as quickly (go figure). On a side note, I'm working
on the lower ball joints one of these upcoming weekends. I figured as long
as I'm taking things aparts I'd see if there was anything else I should see
about replacing in the assemblies. Thanks for any ideas and help.
Mark