Re: Need a new tow Rig?

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 17:31:56 EDT

On Tue, September 14, 2004 9:49 am, Mike Goodell said:

> http://www.internationaldelivers.com/assets/pdf/7300%20CXT%20SS.pdf

Is it just me, or does it almost look like the bed is Photoshopped in to
that picture? I almost thought it was a prank for a second, but it looks
like it's coming from their official web site.

How long do you figure before the Greenpeace weenies start protesting it?
I've already heard complaints about the Unimogs coming to North America,
and they aren't even here yet. Some people just don't get it. Maybe the
Smart will be enough to shut them up for a while (it's all a matter of
balance :-).