RE: OT: Possible infected listers

From: Wayne Allewelt (wallewelt@mai-aec.com)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 16:23:32 EDT

I'm not a computer/software expert so I'm not certain. Our office has
outlook and when I check the properties of the email address it shows their
email addresses. I just wanted to give them the heads up. I guess I'm just
paranoid about this stuff. We've had two different viruses get into our
office because of careless people.
I guess I should have said "jacked their email addresses" instead of
"accounts". Just rtying to be helpful. Oh well.