Re: RE: Re: "Sir" Bill and Ivan's aftermath

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Sep 16 2004 - 23:42:50 EDT

There are 3 major East West roads thru Pensacola I-10, Ste routes 98 and 90.
ALL are currently shut down. I KNOW I-10 has had portions of the span
knocked into the bay. Not sure about the others.

98 is closest to the gulf, but it is a newer and higher off the water
bridge. Just quite a ways out of the way. But, I'll deal with whatever
route is open. It won't be I-10. I expect they will replace the entire
bridge in the long term with the possibility of fixing the deck in the
short.

Tony