Re: how high is too high?

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Sep 23 2004 - 15:25:54 EDT

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 23:34:00 -0500, Josh Battles <josh@omg-stfu.com> wrote:

> So, I was at the liquor store between classes today and saw this. It was too good to not take a picture of. How do you think he gets in/out of this thing?
>
> http://www.omg-stfu.com/temp/liftedram.jpg

Doesn't look too bad, height wise. about right for the tires.
HOWEVER - he's got room for like 3" of stuff. stupid mud trucks..... he's gotta cut his fenders big time to give those 39.5s some room to go UP (that's a guess on the size)
He's also still running a D44/9.25, axle-wise. Not only does that mean the best gears he can get are 4.88s (I wonder if he drives around in low range....) but it also means if it's still rolling down the street he never takes it off the street. That d44 front ought to eat ujoints like nothing else with 40s on it.

welcome to...... MALL CRAWLERS!

I think he should trade those swampers knock-offs for some Nitto 40z [sic] on dubs, and throw down some NOS!

--
Mike Maskalans
SAS '98 Dakota on 35s, Stock '84 RamCharger on 32s