RE: Free Parts

From: James Calder (jCalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Thu Sep 23 2004 - 19:06:43 EDT

Jason,
I assume you changed your mind since I haven't heard from you. If you (or
anyone else) wants them let me know. They're going in the trash tomorrow.
I also have a 94.2", 6 rib Gates belt used for 5000 miles (used with
underdrive crank pulley and 96+ alternator pulley). No I didn't put the
stock pullies back on, I got a smaller diameter alternator pulley for a GM
(and some light machine work) and no more charging problems!
Later,
James