Re: Anybody want to give me a free radio? :-)

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Fri Sep 24 2004 - 20:47:21 EDT

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 20:38:42 +0000 (UTC), <jon@dakota-truck.net> wrote:

> I just wanted to check to see if there is anyone out there with a
> Chrysler/Plymouth/Dodge radio collecting dust somewhere which they
> might want to get rid of? The AM/FM/Cassette in my '90 Dak is
> dying/dead so I should probably replace it. :-)

Is that another funny 1.5 DIN opening like the late 90s Mopars? If it's single DIN, I think I've got a couple ancient head units that should still be solid sitting back in MN that I could have my dad bring out in two weeks. They're not Chry-spec as far as I recall, but there's good odds they were used in a 70s Mopar at one point..... ;-)

Might be worth a shot.

--
Mike Maskalans