Re: '05s

From: Bill Day (billday@comwares.net)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 12:02:41 EDT

Hell, Im still not sold on the GenIII's!

But Petersons, does have a short review on it in this months issues along
with the o5 Power Wagon, WOOHOO!

Bill Day
billday@comwares.net

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's