RE: I Took A Gen IV For A Spin Today

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 14:49:50 EDT

tom you should email this letter to dodge. it may not get any where, but
they will know what customers are thinking bout the new dak. afterall when
is the last time you seen a german auto maker build a truck ? they dont have
a clue, and i think that they could care less about the dakota. i think they
designed fugly on purpose so it wont sell and they can then kill the dak.
JMO.