Trade? "Aero" for 6x9" Mirrors

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 15:31:33 EDT

I've been thinking about swapping my remote "Aero" style mirrors for the
larger 6x9" mirrors. I'd like the extra mirror area and I think the styling
would fit my truck better (lift, tires, etc). Mine work well but looks like
they were painted with a trim paint that is chipping off here and there.
Anyone interested in a trade? Manual, non-power mirrors preferred..probably
going to get them powdercoated black so I'm not too concerned with the
finish, just that they be not all beat up. Email me off list if interested,
can provide pics if you want.

Travis
'92 Dak 5.2 4x4