Re: (no subject)

From: kvmac45@comcast.net
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 15:05:25 EDT

I don't think I have ever seen a side by side dyno comparison or anything. Just
from basic research it seems that the F&B is very well put together, and flows
well. Fastman and Holley are maybe next in line, but I keep hearing little
snippets of problems with the Holley. Most of it seems to be with the earlier
production units that were released back in 2002 or so. Hughes seems to be
pretty spotty on quality. A couple guys have had a variety of problems with
those ones. I think APS makes some as well, haven't heard anything about them.
Then there is the Sick Performance ones on ebay. A couple people have been
happy with them. They are basically a cheap Fastman clone, but without the
upgraded components that Fastman puts on.

I ported my own, and was very impressed with the change.