Re: I Took A Gen IV For A Spin Today

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 02:36:38 EDT

On Sep 29, 2004, at 22:08, andy levy wrote:

> There were a few very minor changes year to year, plus the complete
> dash
> redesign in '01.

   which IMO was a step backwards.

   I like the older HVAC control locations a *LOT* better, and IIRC
whiteface gauges were part of the new dash too, and they SUCK. IMO of
course. So I'd much rather have an early gen III.

   Of course, with a III.5 I'd have had to deal with rack and pinion
steering with my SAS too - and that would have been more annoying.

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
mobile.612.618.4652   home.585.935.7129