RE: how to bleed a clutch system?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 07:10:09 EDT

Tony,

I've replaced mine a while ago and all I did was bolt it on and fill it. If
it's not disengaging the clutch, there's a few items to check:

(1) Bad cylinder and/or line from reservoir
(2) Bent or misaligned clutch engagement rod
(3) Clutch or pressure plate damage/broken

When you push the pedal, does the rod from the cylinder move? (Have someone
push the pedal while you watch the rod.

- Bernd