05 Dakota SLT Laramie

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 15:20:22 EDT

I stopped of at a Dealer today to look at a 05' CC in Atlantic Blue Pearl
that was on the lot, and NO I'm not buying it!.....I stopped because I saw
it had the Sport appearence Group.

This package changes the frontal appearence enough for me to kind of like
the New Redesign, The Grille is too BIG for my taste, But all in all the new
05's with some minor tweaking by the factory to
correct some of the shortcomings should yield a very Nice next generation
Dakota.

My Biggest gripe is the Price tag, it's almost the same as a New Ram!

I think a SRT-8 or a Rumble Bee type package would be a Nice way to sway
more buyers to these Dakota's.........

Ron
01' Dakota Sport RC 3.9 ...
99' Dakota SLT CC 5.2...