Re: my transmission < *

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 18:49:51 EDT

B1LLYW@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 9/30/2004 2:21:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> josh@omg-stfu.com writes:
>

>>I'm beyond pissed right now, but they're going
>>to make it better (at no cost to me) so that makes me happy. Their customer
>>service has been nothing short of incredible.
>>

> Stay on them Josh. If it's free and still broken it's not a good deal.
>
> Bill White - KRC Performance

Yeah, believe me I'm going to stay on it. If I wasn't in a rush to get
it done to make the BBQ, I'd have complained about the 2-3 shift then.
They were on the ball when they took care of the lockup issue I was
having. I think I'd be more inclined to nitpick if the shop was closer
than an hour away and I had alternative transportation.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L