Re: I Took A Gen IV For A Spin Today

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 20:26:39 EDT

I had started a thread on Car & Drivers web site about the 2005 Dakota..
Primarily commenting on lack of Diesel or Hemi power in them. Apparently
they've never driven an R/T or even an old Mopar.
Thier attitude was mainly that it's looks are just terrible, a 4.7L is
plenty of motor for it, nobody would buy a diesel Dak and the Hemi isn't
needed.
Perhaps not all of us want to buy Rams instead of Daks.
Just my $.02
Aaron Wyse