Re: Goodyear Wranglers

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sun Oct 03 2004 - 02:20:21 EDT

Seriously, the Goodyear wranglers are not the worst, but I would stay away
from them since they're pretty pricy. When I had them on, I liked them, but
I probably paid too much for them (about $400 for 215/75/15's)

I would seriously look at another tire. You can get a set of 4 decent tires
at a pep-boys or sams club (where I got my BF Goodwrenchs) for around $250
or an online place like tirerack for $200.

If you don't NEED tires right away, just do your homework and you'll save a
lot and get a good tire. I wish I had in the past! :(

P.S... Get written estimates and see if places will price match....most will
and go a tad lower!

Hope this helps.

Gary