RE: OT: SRT-6 AWD 330 HP Crossfire

From: Stlaurent CIV Steven (steven.stlaurent@usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Oct 04 2004 - 08:52:57 EDT

Not really.

The Crossfire SRT is a totally different animal than the Prowler. If you understand the under carriage of this car, you can see it is nothing more than SLK at 40-percent cheaper that it twin cousin (AMG version).

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Ground Systems, GCE Team
System Test Branch
SE&I Support Division, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps

Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN: 365)
Cell: (760) 622-9105
"If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith."
- Albert Einstein .