RE: Thoughts on '05 Dak

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 23:32:28 EDT

I looked at one of these trucks last week and I have to say the exterior
looked nice. In fact, it looked MUCH better than the press pictures of the
black truck. But, I was immediately unimpressed with the interior. It looked
cheap and felt cheap. The door panels have less shape than the Gen3 trucks
and the cloth on the seats felt to be very low quality. Overall I have to
say I think DC was doing what they could to cut cost instead of improving
the truck.

John
05 2500 CTD 6sp