Diff between v6 and v8 TBs

From: kvmac45@comcast.net
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 13:22:33 EDT

I know this has been covered countless times, but this one is a little
different. I know the throttle linkages are different between the v6 and v8,
and the stock bore size is smaller. I ran across a Holley billet 52mm TB that
is for the v6. Part number 112-156. Would I be able to drop it on my V8 with a
cable change, or is there going to be a difference on where the ports line up
on the intake? I currently have an M1 on my 92 318 with a home ported/polished
TB, which I assume is right at 50mm after the porting.