Re: DML Digest V5 #2059

From: Andrew (showwork@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Oct 17 2004 - 17:54:13 EDT

Mike Kulczycki ,
        Using two sockets, large and small as I did and spraying it with a
liquid wrench type solution, I had just ok luck, When I did that and
tapped the joint at the same time and tapped it while turning the vice
they came out fairly quickly. Tapping the collar holding the bearing
race, while turning the vice, was the trick that set me free (-: .

        Andrew

This e-mail composed using the
Linux Operating System and
the Sylpheed e-mail Program.